User Service Platform for TR-369
Friendly’s solution leverages TR-069 protocols, to offer a more comprehensive solution enabling the management of more devices
Friendly's Smart Home management solution is a full solution for smart automation and management of millions of households. It enables service providers to introduce their own Smart Home Service to subscribers, offering various Smart Home Automation packages. Friendly's Smart Home Management platform provides subscribers with a coherent and holistic view and control of all devices in their Smart Home: from appliances and security sensors, to cameras and power management, including camera view, recording sensors status, alarms upon events, automated scenarios and more.
Friendly Technologies recently launched of a next-generation USP based on TR-369 (part of TR-069 group of standards).
Earlier this year, the Broadband Forum release new specifications for TR-069.The specifications, known as the TR-369 User Service Platform Protocol, represents a significant change for the industry, with a standardized protocol for managing, monitoring, upgrading, and controlling connected devices.
TR369 easily transforms and replaces various devices in case of replacement / new network / added device. USP TR-069 proves highly efficient with scaling multiple connections and produces manageable data.
Friendly’s solution leverages TR-069 protocols, to offer a more comprehensive solution enabling the management of more devices. The company’s User Services Protocol solution is designed with four major features in mind:
- Managing additional types of devices – managing IoT devices in addition to standard Telecom devices
- Service management – ability to manage specific services individually.
- Standardization and ease of migration - USP meets the challenges of connected device management with an interoperable, non-proprietary standard, that easily evolves from existing TR-069 deployments.
- Security - USP is designed with application layer security, authentication, integrity, and privacy from the ground up.
Friendly Technologies is honored to receive Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Award for Unified Device and Smart Home Management
- Management of single and multiple CPEs per user
- CPE and customer profile management
- Users management
- Mass Update / CPE Group Update
- Software/Firmware Image Management
- CPE Policy Management
- CPE-based events triggering
- Support of devices connected to the router (TR-111)
- Full support of the TR-69 specs
- Complete API/NBI to external applications
- Enables provisioning and delivery of value-added services
- Supports all routers, STBs, ATAs, cameras, IP phones with no additional development
- Improved subscriber's QoE
- Reduced cost of provisioning of new subscribers and new services
- Reduced support costs