USP/TR-369 - The User Services Platform
Friendly’s solution leverages TR-069 protocols, to offer a more comprehensive solution enabling the management of smart devices.
In 2018, the Broadband Forum released TR-369 USP - the User Services Platform. In addition to being a faster and more flexible at meeting the existing use cases of TR-069, USP is built to enable additional features facilitating seamless management of new types of devices. One of the development goals of USP was to serve as a natural evolution of TR-069, allowing TR-069 users to seamlessly migrate to USP without having to re-architect their OSS/BSS or device/driver integration.
Friendly TR-369 USP Solution
Friendly’s TR-369 USP solution leverages TR-069 specification to offer a more comprehensive solution enabling the management of smart devices.
The company’s User Services Protocol solution is designed with four major features in mind:
- Managing additional types of devices – managing IoT devices in addition to standard Telecom devices
- Service management – ability to manage specific services individually
- Standardization and ease of migration - TR-369 USP meets the challenges of connected device management with an interoperable, non-proprietary standard, that easily evolves from existing TR-069 deployments.
- Security - USP is designed with application layer security, authentication, integrity, and privacy from the ground up.
Friendly's TR-369 USP is designed to enable the following functionality:
- Wi-Fi Optimization
- Bulk statistics collection
- Standardized IoT management - unified management of devices based on non-IP protocols like ZigBee, Zwave and others
- Customer self-care applications - customer self-care without dependence on cloud resources
- Application enabled smart gateways - device management and the lifecycle management of third-party applications like security, Wi-Fi telemetry, and parental controls.
- Secure communication
Friendly Technologies is honored to receive Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Award for Unified Device and Smart Home Management
- Management of single and multiple CPEs per user
- CPE and customer profile management
- Users management
- Mass Update / CPE Group Update
- Software/Firmware Image Management
- CPE Policy Management
- CPE-based events triggering
- Support of devices connected to the router (TR-111)
- Full support of the TR-69 specs
- Complete API/NBI to external applications
- Enables provisioning and delivery of value-added services
- Supports all routers, STBs, ATAs, cameras, IP phones with no additional development
- Improved subscriber's QoE
- Reduced cost of provisioning of new subscribers and new services
- Reduced support costs