TR-069 Device Management
Improve Subscribers' QoE and Streamline the Deployment of Broadband Services with Friendly TR-069 Suite
The complexity associated with the delivery and management of broadband services is driving up costs for carriers and xSPs. Regardless of how much is spent on connectivity infrastructure, customer satisfaction will mainly depend on the ability to provide seamless deployment and the means to easily operate devices, to rapidly solve problems, and to actually receive what they paid for at all times.
Reduce Deployment, Management and Support Costs of Data, VoIP and IPTV services
Friendly's TR-069 Suite allows carriers and xSPs to reduce the deployment, management, and support costs of data, VoIP and IPTV services. Based on the TR-069 and SNMP standards, the solution streamlines and simplifies the entire service life cycle of broadband devices from their deployment and on to their on-going management and support, allowing service providers to enjoy significant reduction in OPEX, while ensuring customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
Carrier-Class TR-069 Device Management
Installed in dozens of major carriers and xSPs, Friendly's TR-69 suite offers a robust architecture for mass management of CPEs on DSL, WiMax, FTTH, Satellite and Cable networks. It offersexceptional simplicity in its integration with back-end systems, such as provisioning system OSS, CRM, LDAP, and more.
Vendor Agnostic Solution
Friendly's TR-69 suite maintains CPE vendor neutrality, enabling seamless switching from one CPE type to another, while managing all the CPEs on a single platform.
Friendly's TR-069 Device Management Solution includes the following products:
- Management Console - Friendly's Management Console offers remote management of CPEs. It enables independent creation of new data models to be supported by the ACS. New CPE types or data models can be easily added by the system administrator without any assistance from Friendly Technologies or extensive knowledge of TR-069.
- Provisioning Portal - Friendly's Provisioning Portal automates the provisioning of new subscribers to Internet services. The provisioning portal offers a single unified interface for the provisioning of all device types and serves as a front end to all the back-office systems involved in the provisioning process.
- Call Center Portal - Friendly's Support Center Application allows service representatives (CSRs) to manage and control a specific CPE during a support call. Using the Support Center Application, the CSR can remotely diagnose and resolve problems through intuitive screens and automated processes.
- Event Management System - Friendly's Events Management System (FEMS) automates problem resolution with predefined scripts. The scripts are automatically triggered by events, which may be generated by external systems or by the user, and include automated problem resolution as well notification to external systems and applications.
- Self-Support Portal - Friendly's Self Support portal reduces the number of calls to the help desk and increases customer satisfaction, by allowing non-technical subscribers to independently diagnose and repair problems related to data, voice and video services.
- BI Report Generator - The Friendly Business Intelligence (BI) Report Generator enables quick and reliable generation of reports related to the status of managed devices and their activities.
- QoE Monitoring Pro - Measures quality of service at the subscriber endpoint. Based on unique "QoE Proxy" technique, which facilitates the observation of TR-069 performance, Service Operators can proactively identify problems before they are felt by the customer, reducing service calls and churn and increasing satisfaction.
- Reduce deployment costs with zero touch provisioning
- Reduce operational costs by remotely managing all devices on a single platform
- Improve customer experience with automated monitoring and problem resolution
- Reduce support costs with support center and self support portal
- Ongoing support of the full TR-069 specification