The Friendly WiFi Experience
By launching this new set of tools, Friendly Technologies enables service providers to:
- Quickly identify and resolve WiFi related problems
- Dramatically reduce call handling times at support centers
- Reduce the number of calls to the call center – by means of self-help features
- Improve the quality of triple play services
- Increase customer satisfaction, thereby reducing churn
This comprehensive WiFi optimization toolset solves a very acute problem that most CSP providers face, namely, the prevalence of complaints to Call Centers that stem from WiFi related issues.
The new set of tools helps CSPs prevent, detect, and resolve WiFi related problems in a timely manner and save on support costs.
Friendly’s WiFi optimization and problem resolution enables carriers and CSPs to offer strong and reliable wireless connectivity for all connected devices in the end users environment.
The WiFi Optimization package is a comprehensive and advanced set of tools for the diagnostics, QoE monitoring, prevention, and resolution of Wi-Fi problems including the support for standard WiFi devices.
Friendly's WiFi toolset includes new features for the companies Call Center Portal – for speedy diagnostics and the resolution of Wi-Fi related issues; and Friendly Connect, the end-user mobile app for Wi-Fi optimization – a self-help application that helps users follow simple steps for WiFi diagnostics and repair.
The Friendly WiFi Mesh solution enables carriers and CSPs to offer strong and reliable wireless connectivity for all connected devices in the end users smart home.
The Friendly solution incorporates automated self-installation and automated configuration of WiFi mesh devices, a topological map of the devices installed at home, easy modifications to network name and password, problem diagnostics and repair, call center tools and self-healing tools. Friendly’s WiFi mesh solution offers quality monitoring, diagnostics and problem resolutions.
This joins Friendly’s TR-069 device management line of products, including the most comprehensive solution for all WiFi issues in the connected home.
Friendly’s WiFi mesh solution comes with an app for setup guidance and control and fully customizable.
Friendly Technologies is honored to receive Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Award for Unified Device and Smart Home Management
- Management of single and multiple CPEs per user
- CPE and customer profile management
- Users management
- Mass Update / CPE Group Update
- Software/Firmware Image Management
- CPE Policy Management
- CPE-based events triggering
- Support of devices connected to the router (TR-111)
- Full support of the TR-69 specs
- Complete API/NBI to external applications
- Enables provisioning and delivery of value-added services
- Supports all routers, STBs, ATAs, cameras, IP phones with no additional development
- Improved subscriber's QoE
- Reduced cost of provisioning of new subscribers and new services
- Reduced support costs