TR-069 Provisioning Portal
Automated Provisioning of New Devices and Services
Friendly's Provisioning Portal automates the provisioning of subscribers to Data, VoIP and IPTV services, dramatically reducing the cost per subscriber by avoiding the need for truck-roll and complicated enrollment processes. The provisioning portal offers a single unified interface for the provisioning of all device types and serves as a front end to all the back-office systems involved in the provisioning process.
The portal enables non-technical subscribers to seamlessly install and have their devices configured automatically as well as automatically activate additional services, without having to call support or request an onsite technician. A plug-and-play solution, it requires the user to simply connect the device to the broadband line and sit back while everything is configured and working. The system enables easy integration with back-office system, and support a wide variety of provisioning and re-provisioning scenarios.
- Pre-registered CPE - The Carrier/xSP knows in advance which subscriber will receive a specific CPE. The pre-registration of the CPE in the ACS is performed automatically by the back-office systems via the NBI (Northbound Interface) or manually.
- Un-registered CPE - The Carrier/xSP doesn't know which subscriber received the CPE, and therefore can't associate in advance the subscriber with a specific CPE serial number.
- Un-Bundling Scenario (Unknown user) - When the Carrier provides network infrastructure services to multiple independent ISPs, the subscriber needs to be identified by the system.
- WiMax Device Provisioning - Special scenario for WiMax providers.
The provisioning process is used also in cases where the user resets his CPE to default factory settings. In this case, the CPE will be automatically configured and will be activated again automatically. This process is called Re-provisioning.
Simplifying North-Bound Interfaces
Using the basic NBI's of TR-069 can be daunting task as different interfaces must be created for every device types, since each device types uses different parameters. Friendly's TR-069 Provisional Portal dramatically simplifies this process. It serves as an abstraction layer, which provides mediation between the Friendly's TR-069 ACS software and external automatic or manual provisioning systems. This abstraction layer allows the addition of new device types without the need to create specific interfaces for each device.
Friendly Technologies is honored to receive Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Award for Unified Device and Smart Home Management
- Management of single and multiple CPEs per user
- CPE and customer profile management
- Users managment
- Mass Update / CPE Group Update
- Software/Firmware Image Management
- CPE Policy Management
- CPE based events triggering
- Supported of devices connected to the router (TR-111)
- Full support of the TR-69 specs
- Complete API/NBI to external applications
- Enables provisioning and delivery of value-added services
- Supports all routers, set-top boxes (STBs), ATAs, cameras, IP phones with no additional development
- Improve subscriber's QoS
- Reduces the cost of provisioning new subscribers and new services
- Reduces on-going support costs