Friendly IoT Apps and Analytics
The Friendly IoT device management system supports a range of apps and analytics for multiple markets
IoT Application Generator
Friendly One-IoT™ includes an IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) as an optional extra. The IoT Application Generator allows users to generate IoT Web based dashboard applications, without the need to write code.
The IoT Application Generator includes the ability to create, edit, and manage these features:
- Assets – these are physical or logical assets.
- Devices – devices in the One-IoT™ DMP registry are automatically integrated, and can be used in the IoT dashboard applications.
- Multitenancy – organizations and users.
- Display Widgets – these are display constructs representing the sensor or actuator’s physical parameters, such as Thermometer, Gauges, Dials, Maps, Charts, Graphs, etc…
- IoT Dashboard Applications – IoT Dashboards are the web enabled IoT applications generated for use by end customers.
- Rules Engine – this allows one to define what happens to incoming or outgoing data, alerts, alarms, functions, analytics, action, etc…
- Integration Patterns.
- Data Converters – to be able to define conversion functions for data payloads, inbound or outbound, such as converting from a measured value to a real‑world value.
- Smart Meters – water, gas, electricity
- Sensors, such as: AgTech, Industrial, Environmental, Smart Cities, etc…
- Smartphones & Tablets fit for purpose in an IoT specific role
- Wearable Devices
- eHealth Devices
- and many more.
IoT Analytics (Third Party)
Analytics in IoT helps to understand the huge volume of data (big data) generated, by connected IoT devices (physical things). Analytics in IoT has blossomed over the last few years with the regular release by all major Cloud vendors for support of Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning amongst others.
Friendly’s One-IoT™ DMP is agnostic to Analytics Cloud providers, and we can integrate with any, allowing for complete flexibility.
For instance, these IoT devices may generate high volumes of data:
IoT data from the edge is transferred over the network to the management systems and upstream IoT applications.
Friendly Technologies is honored to receive Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Award for Unified Device and Smart Home Management
TYPES OF MANAGED DEVICES
- Smart City
- Energy & Utilities
- Smart Vending
- Fleet Management
- Asset Tracking