Friendly Technologies Launches New Wi-Fi Optimization Package
Friendly Technologies, a leading TR-069 and IoT company, announced today the launch of its new Wi-Fi Optimization package. Friendly's Wi-Fi Optimization package is a comprehensive and advanced set of tools for the prevention, detection, and resolution of Wi-Fi problems. It supports standard CPE, dual band routers, and wireless mesh devices.
Friendly's Wi-Fi Optimization toolset includes:
- New features added to Friendly's TR-069 Call Center Portal – For speedy diagnostics and the resolution of Wi-Fi related issues
- Friendly Connect, the end-user mobile app for Wi-Fi optimization – a self-help application that helps users follow simple steps for Wi-Fi diagnostics and repair
By launching this new set of tools, Friendly Technologies enables service providers to:
- Quickly identify and resolve Wi-Fi related problems
- Dramatically reduce call handling times at support centers
- Reduce the number of calls to CSRs – by means of Friendly’s Wi-Fi optimization app
- Improve the quality of triple play services
- Increase customer satisfaction, thereby reducing churn
"This comprehensive Wi-Fi optimization toolset was designed to solve a very acute problem that most of our CSP customers are facing today – the prevalence of complaints to Call Centers that stem from Wi-Fi related issues,” said Ilan Migdal, CEO of Friendly Technologies.
Migdal continued, “Wi-Fi has become extremely prominent. People are using Wi-Fi at home – on laptops, mobile phones, and smart devices that source Internet from home Wi-Fi networks, and these become congested. We are excited to introduce our new set of tools that helps CSPs prevent, detect, and resolve Wi-Fi related problems in a timely manner and save on support costs.”