"My Internet Is Too Slow!"This is the most common complaint received by Support Call Centers every day. Our CSP and telco customers report that 60-80% of the calls related to "No Internet/Poor Internet" complaints stem from Wi-Fi issues.
Today, Wi-Fi has become extremely prominent. People are using Wi-Fi at home – on laptops, mobile phones and smart devices, including Smart TV, home media centers, and even smart appliances. As all those devices source Internet from home Wi-Fi networks, the networks become congested. Wi-Fi QoE has become a real source of trouble for service providers.
In the upcoming webinar, Friendly will present an advanced set of tools for prevention, detection, and resolution of Wi-Fi problems.
Friendly's Wi-Fi toolset includes:
- Newly added features of Friendly's TR-069 Call Center Portal
- End-user mobile app for Wi-Fi optimization
Friendly's set of tools for Wi-Fi problem resolution enables CSPs to:
- Quickly identify and resolve problems
- Dramatically reduce support call handling time
- Reduce the number of calls to CSRs with Friendly's Wi-Fi optimization app
- Improve triple play services quality
- Increase customer satisfaction and reduce churn
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!
The Friendly Technologies Team