Friendly Technologies Careers
Inside Sales Representative
(A half-time temporary position with an option to a full-time permanent position)
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for the continued reach-out to existing and new customer and partners with the goal of expanding sales, scheduling conference calls and product demos and providing necessary product information.
- Initiate outbound communications via the telephone and email to new and existing customers and partners
- Perform online research for identifying potential customers and partners
- Utilize sales tools to profile and gather sales opportunity intelligence.
- Follow up with existing customers and uncovering potential opportunities
- Communicate and coordinate with teammates to ensure effective interaction with customer
- Native English Speaker (or perfect spoken and written English proficiency)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office – Excel and Word)
- Excellent Research capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Experience in Inside Sales a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Technological background a plus
- Positive attitude, service-oriented, self-motivated and willing to receive direction.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friendly Technologies is a leading provider of carrier-class platforms for IoT, Smart Home, and TR-069 device management. Our platforms enable its customers to generate new revenue streams in the Smart Home and IoT markets, such as Utilities, Transportation, Smart cities, and more. Friendly Technologies, whose device management and IoT solutions are installed by over two hundred service providers and IoT companies worldwide, has been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Leader in Unified Device and Smart Home Management.
At Friendly we value and nurture:
- Commitment and mutual responsibility
- Friendly and flexible approach to customers and colleagues
- Creativity and thinking outside the box
- Open communication between all team members
- Learning and skills improvement
Friendly Technologies, whose device management and IoT solutions are installed by over two hundred service providers and IoT companies worldwide, has been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Leader in Unified Device and Smart Home Management.
Friendly Technologies is honored to receive Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Award for Unified Device and Smart Home Management