Friendly TR-069 Cloud ACS
Affordable, Light and Robust Cloud Solution
Targeted to companies looking to manage 100 and more CPE devices, or those who prefer SaaS model to a long-term commitment, Friendly's cloud ACS enables services providers to purchase TR-069 ACS as a monthly subscription (pay per use).
Despite being lite, and easy to install, the solution is a full-featured TR-069 ACS that enables management of Data, VoIP and IPTV services. xSPs opting for this version of ACS enjoy the immediate roll-out and can start managing their CPEs instantly. Friendly takes significant measures to ensure the security of our cloud solution.
- Affordable solution, no upfront payments
- Lower TR-069 entry barrier for small and mid-size xSPs
- Accessible any time, anywhere
- Implementation does not require professional services
- Enables Service Provider to focus on customers, instead of maintenance of an on-premise solution
- Reliability and robust performance
In this hosted, multi-tenant solution each tenant has a full-featured portfolio with a total separation.
- Management Console - Friendly's Management Console offers remote management of CPEs. It enables independent creation of new data models to be supported by the ACS. New CPE types or data models can be easily added by the system administrator without any assistance from Friendly Technologies or extensive knowledge of TR-069.
- Provisioning Portal - Friendly's Provisioning Portal automates the provisioning of new subscribers to Internet services. The provisioning portal offers a single unified interface for the provisioning of all device types and serves as a front end to all the back-office systems involved in the provisioning process.
- Call Center Portal - Friendly's Support Center Application allows service representatives to manage and control a specific CPE during a support call. Using the Support Center Application, the CSR can remotely diagnose and resolve problems through intuitive screens and automated processes.
- Self-Support Portal - Friendly's Self Support portal reduces the number of calls to the help desk and increases customer satisfaction, by allowing non-technical subscribers to independently diagnose and repair problems related to data, voice and video services.
- BI Report Generator - The Friendly Business Intelligence (BI) Report Generator enables quick and reliable generation of reports related to the status of managed devices and their activities
- Full-featured TR-069 ACS
- Management of Data, VoIP and IPTV services
- Instant roll-out. Start managing your CPEs right away!
- Pay as you go
- Secured Cloud solution
- Multi-tenant solution
- Robust and scalable at all modules and features level
- Modularity and easy per-tenant adaptations and management
- Support of any types of devices
- API to your existing systems
- Easy to install and use – no need for TR-069 expertise
- Automated provisioning
- Remote CPE configuration
- Remote CPE group updates
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Remote diagnostics and repair
- 24/7 Support
Friendly has introduced the following additional security enhancements to cover the main vulnerabilities stated bellow. These are explained in more detail in “Friendly’s TR69 security aspects” document and is provided to Service Providers opting for Friendly's TR-069 Cloud ACS Solution.
- Security Zones
- ACS WS authentication
- NBI WS obscured
- DB connection details encrypted
- Users Management
- Path Traversal Vulnerability
- Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Unprotected Management Interface Vulnerability
- Insecure HTTP Methods Vulnerability
- Insufficient Anti-Automation Vulnerability
- Information Leak Vulnerability