Manage Subscriber QoE across Data, VoIP and IPTV Services
Friendly QoE Monitoring Pro measures quality of service of Data, VoIP and IPTV services from the subscriber’s endpoint. Based on the unique QoE Proxy technology that facilitates monitoring millions of devices, Friendly QoE Monitoring Pro detects services’ KPI degradation and generates alerts. By allowing xSPs to take proactive measures and maintain higher QoE, Friendly helps xSPs decrease churn, increase subscriber satisfaction and strengthen customer loyalty.
- Manage customer QoE and reduce churn - The most significant competitive advantage - what separates one xSP from another - is Quality of Service. Friendly QoE Monitoring Pro enables xSPs to deliver and maintain a consistently high level of service to subscribers. Friendly QoE Monitoring Pro enables you to constantly monitor and collect KPIs of Data, VoIP and IPTV Services in order to proactively identify problems such as bottlenecks and system degradation. Collected data is used to analyze device performance and verify that subscribers gets the proper SLA.
- Take proactive measures and identify possible problems before they occur - Friendly QoE Monitoring Pro detects performance degradation and sends alerts to back office systems, based on thresholds breaches. Alerts are issued via SNMP traps, by email or through a Web Service. The problems can then be analyzed and service provider can take proactive measures.
- Use smart formulas for precise QoE analytics - The smart processing of customer data allows precise and proactive measurements that ensure a high level of delivered services. Friendly QoE’s smart formulas were compiled based on feedback from Carriers and xSPs. Friendly QoE Monitoring Pro uses smart formulas tomonitor customer usage and perform pattern analysis based ongeographical location, user group or technology aggregators, in real time.
- Easily generate compelling reports - Friendly QoE includes a powerful and easy-to-use graph and report generator that enables you to easilycreate graphs and reports using historical KPI measurement, pattern analysis, customer behavior, forecasting and more.
- Reduce operational costs - It is estimated that an average support call lasts 15 minutes and costs between $10-$30. By identifying and solving problems before they are felt by the customer, Friendly QoE enables operators to reduce the number of calls to the Support Center and cut operational costs.