Targeted to companies looking to manage 100 and more CPE devices, or those who prefer SaaS model to a long-term commitment, Friendly's cloud ACS enables services providers to purchase TR-069 ACS as a monthly subscription (pay per use). This solution is a great option for companies-providers of hosted services to their customers. With Friendly's cloud-based TR-069 solution, they can offer device management solution to their own customers.
Despite being lite, and super-easy to install, the solution is a full-featured TR-069 ACS that enables management of Data, VoIP and IPTV services. xSPs opting for this version of ACS get to enjoy the immediate roll-out and can start managing their CPEs instantly. A long-term financial commitment isn't necessary with this version - just pay as you go.
The security of the solution is vital to our customer's business operations. We take significant measures to ensure the security of our cloud solution. You can find a detailed description of the security features of Friendly's Cloud TR-069 ACS in my next post.
- More affordable solution (equipment, installation, maintenance)
- Accessible any time, anywhere
- Implementation does not require professional services
- Enables Service Provider to focus on customers, instead of maintaining an on-premise solution
In this hosted, multi-tenant solution each tenant has a full-featured portfolio with a total separation and includes the following modules:
- Management Console - Friendly's Management Console offers remote management of CPEs. It enables independent creation of new data models to be supported by the ACS. New CPE types or data models can be easily added by the system administrator without any assistance from Friendly Technologies or extensive knowledge of TR-069.
- Provisioning Portal - Friendly's Provisioning Portal automates the provisioning of new subscribers to Internet services. The provisioning portal offers a single unified interface for the provisioning of all device types and serves as a front end to all the back-office systems involved in the provisioning process.
- Call Center Portal - Friendly's Support Center Application allows service representatives (CSRs) to manage and control a specific CPE during a support call. Using the Support Center Application, the CSR can remotely diagnose and resolve problems through intuitive screens and automated processes.
- Self-Support Portal - Friendly's Self Support portal reduces the number of calls to the help desk and increases customer satisfaction, by allowing non-technical subscribers to independently diagnose and repair problems related to data, voice and video services.
- BI Report Generator - The Friendly Business Intelligence (BI) Report Generator enables quick and reliable generation of reports related to the status of managed devices and their activities
Friendly Cloud TR-069 ACS - Features:
- Full-featured TR-069 ACS
- Management of Data, VoIP and IPTV services
- Instant roll-out. Start managing your CPEs right away!
- Pay as you go
- Secured Cloud solution
- Multi-tenant solution
- Robust and scalable at all modules and features level
- Modularity and easy per-tenant adaptations and management
- Support of any types of devices
- API to your existing systems
- Easy to install and use – no need for TR-069 expertise
- Automated provisioning
- Remote CPE configuration
- Remote CPE group updates
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Remote diagnostics and repair
- 24/7 Support